Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Aquatica extension #48456

Started by OwenF ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Aquatica extension #48456

1 posts
  1.  

    I’m looking for an Aquatica extension port #48456 (for the Tokina 10-17). I’m based in the UK.

     

     

    Bonus points to anyone who has experience of the Tokina with/ and without/ this extension. It’s recommended on the port list, but I believe it’s commonly not used. I’m noticing an overall softness to my images without it, even with an 8” dome. Will I gain much?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Edited by OwenF — Missing title
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.