Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

CMT LENSES AND PARTS (LOOKING FOR)

Started by chris_uwp ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

CMT LENSES AND PARTS (LOOKING FOR)

3 posts
  1. Hey 

     

    I am looking for CMT ports and parts. I find it hard for the company to reply or make a order so if anyone has one i Can grab quicker or knows anyone that'd be great

  2. I'm selling all of my CMT gear.  Moved on to Aquatech. My housing is for the 7D Mark II but can be adapted for others.  I have all the ports for the 50mm, 100mm, 24mm, 24-70mm f/2.8L II, and some others.

  3. SOLD

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.