- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
wasp
-
-
Could be a colour variation of a Bandtail Waspfish, has a white spot is about the right spot on the flanks. P.zonatus
-
Looks likely to be that. One of the photos here looks really similar.
https://www.reeflex.net/tiere/9449_Paracentropogon_zonatus.htm
I understand you can tell male from female from the dorsal fin. The finer spined ones are female, so this would make it a male.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/two-bandtail-waspfish-in-one-tank.261400/
-
20 hours ago, ChrisRoss said:
Could be a colour variation of a Bandtail Waspfish, has a white spot is about the right spot on the flanks. P.zonatus
Thanks I believe that's the one
-
20 hours ago, Greenjuice said:
Looks likely to be that. One of the photos here looks really similar.
https://www.reeflex.net/tiere/9449_Paracentropogon_zonatus.htm
I understand you can tell male from female from the dorsal fin. The finer spined ones are female, so this would make it a male.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/two-bandtail-waspfish-in-one-tank.261400/
Thanks