Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

IKELITE Nikon D300 Gear Fire Sale Cheap. Westchester, NY Local

Started by DavidScubadiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

IKELITE Nikon D300 Gear Fire Sale Cheap. Westchester, NY Local

4 posts
  1. Many years ago I did a bit of diving and loved taking pictures with my D300. My gear has had about 20 dives on it but it has not been maintained so I don't know if things like o-rings and batteries are up to snuff.
     
    I am not offering the camera or lens at this point but the gear I have is as follows:
     
    Ikelite Housing for Nikon D300 digital camera  - paid $1,424.95
    For Tokina 10-17mm lens:
    Ikelite 8" Dome port w/shade - paid $ 379.95
    Ikelite Super Wide Body Extension Ring  -paid $ 117.95
    For 60mm lens
    Ikelite SLR Flat Port, 4.125" paid $141.95
    Strobe & arm:
    Ikelite Substrobe DS-125 Strobe with Diffuser paid $759.95
    Ikelite DS-125 Battery paid $125.00
    Ikelite Substrobe Smart Charger 1.5hr for DS-125 & DS-200 -paid $94.95
    Ultralight Base Adaptor for NEW Ikelite SLR Release Hndl. -paid $23.95
    Ultralight Ikelite DS-125, DS-50, DS-51 Adaptor -paid $22.95
    Ultralight 8" Double Ball Arm -paid $47.95
    Ultralight 5" Double Ball Arm -paid $29.95
    3 Ultralight Fisheye Clamps (15 degrees side movement) -paid $89.95
    Ikelite Digital TTL Single Sync Cord to one DS Strobe -paid $94.95
     
    I also have a great backpack that holds everything which is in perfect shape. No idea what I paid for it but it wasn't cheap and was intended to keep my precious gear safe.
     
    I want to find someone local who can just swing on buy lower westchester and pick it all up for $500 or best offer. Time to clean house.
     
    Who knows, maybe I'll throw some split fins in too. :)
     
     
  2. Hi,

    I would be interested in the 8" dome port and extension ring. Would you consider selling these separately?

    Regards,

    Sal

  3. Sal, do you happen to be local? I strongly prefer to get rid of it all in one shot if you want to come by and take a look and make an offer. 

  4. Hi,

    Unfortunately, I'm north of Boston. Let me know if you might be interested in shipping the dome port.

    Regards,

    Sal

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.