Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - Nauticam WACP-1 or WACP-2

Started by dreifish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - Nauticam WACP-1 or WACP-2

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

    Looking to purchase either a Nauticam WACP-1 or WACP-2 lens in excellent optical condition. Other cosmetic scuffing isn't a problem.

    Specimens with optical damage will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

    PM me if you're looking to offload one. 

    Thanks,

    Drei

  2. I get first dibbs dreifish :-)

    I posted looking for one ages ago. I am not holding my breath for a good deal on one to come up.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.