Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED ** Full underwater kit. Interchangeable lens. Located in Indonesia **

Started by JoelAndrew89 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED ** Full underwater kit. Interchangeable lens. Located in Indonesia **

2 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    Apologies in advance for this being a bit of an 'open' request and not very specific but due to my  current location I have come to realise that trying to find most things diving related are either difficult or ridiculously priced hence the lack of specifics. 

    In short I am looking to see if there are any full sets for sale in Indonesia. Most likely looking at mirrorless APS-C or Micro Four Thirds but as stated before things aren't always easy to come by out here so feel free to try me. 

    I have made the decision to stay away from compact as I will be using the camera on land as well and I just don't really get on with compact cameras having set with DSLRs for years and now have moved to mirrorless (Fujifilm X-T3). 

    Thanks in advance.

    Joel

  2. Hey bud, if anything I'm in Hong Kong and can ship to you.

    I have a sea & sea Olympus em5 mkii complete set - housing, camera and 12-50mm lens with ports and extensions ready to use.

    Barely used, can message me to send you the photos. Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.