Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam Housing for Panasonic GX8 - NA-GX8

Started by hyp ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam Housing for Panasonic GX8 - NA-GX8

9 posts
  1. I'm looking for someone who is selling the Nauticam Housing for the Panasonic GX8 within Europe (I live in Germany). 

  2. Bump

  3. Bump

  4. 5 hours ago, hyp said:

    Bump

    A guy I know has one but it is in Italy?

  5. Italy is fine. Outside Europe would be a problem.

  6. Still looking!

  7. Bump

  8. Up!

  9. Bump

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.