Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 5510.45 8" Dome Port Assembly for sale

Started by ozdiverguy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5510.45 8" Dome Port Assembly for sale

2 posts
  1. I'm selling various components of my Ikelite system, including this dome port, as I moved onto to Nauticam.

    It's compatible with the older Ikelite Four-Lock (FL) system but you need to check with an Ikelite retailer or Ikelite itself to see whether it works with the newer DL or DLM systems.

    IT NEEDS A PORT EXTENSION. Here's the chart to look up the extension you need for your lens brand/model.

    https://docs.ikelite.com/reference/port-chart-fl-system.pdf

    I'm selling this for $AUD 380.

    Postage at buyer's expense.

    140548727_10225282849963334_7588606138385233375_o.jpg

    Edited by ozdiverguy — Made more general for international buyers.
  2. This is no longer for sale as I got a Nauticam adapter for this dome.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.