Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Macro 5510.35 Flat Port Assembly + #5510.16 Modular Port Extension for sale

Started by ozdiverguy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Macro 5510.35 Flat Port Assembly + #5510.16 Modular Port Extension for sale

2 posts
  1. I'm selling various components of my Ikelite system, including this macro flat port combination flat port and extension, as I moved onto Nauticam.

    This comes in two parts:

    The Flat Front-
    https://www.ikelite.com/products/fl-modular-flat-front

    The extension:
    https://www.ikelite.com/products/fl-port-extension-for-lenses-up-to-3-5-inches

    These are compatible with the old Ikelite "Four Lock (FL)" system. I have no idea whether they work they work with the newer Dry Lock systems. You need to check with an Ikelite retailer or Ikelite itself.

    Unfortunately the port and extension stuck are together. I broke a strap wench trying to get the stupid things apart.

    It will work withCanon 60 mm f/2.8 EF-S Macro. Check with the FL chart for other lens.

    https://docs.ikelite.com/reference/port-chart-fl-system.pdf

    $AUD 200.

    Postage at buyers expense.

    140109916_10225282963326168_7373486225143897549_o.jpg

  2. Sold

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.