Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam N85 M43 Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm Kit

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam N85 M43 Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm Kit

8 posts
    • Nauticam 6" dome port for Panasonic 7-14mm lens
    • Nauticam P714-Z Zoom gear for Panasonic 7-14mm lens
    • Panasonic Lumix H-F007014E Vario 7-14mm lens

    850€

    Both lens caps and front neoprene port cover and rear plastic cap.

    Everything is in mint condition. Only port shades have some sign of use. Lens has black tape on front writings to avoid port reflections.

    Everything is in Rome, Italy. Buyer pays shipping costs.

    Photo set here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fe7Kv5dgZSbJAE446

    20210221_111314.thumb.jpg.b600e35ff002c413911bd387692a9eb4.jpg

    Edited by Davide DB
  1. Ping Pong

  2. Ping Pong

     

  3. 800€

    I can split eventually

     

  4. Up

  5. Dome port sold.

    I still have:

    • Panasonic Lumix H-F007014E Vario 7-14mm lens
    • Nauticam P714-Z Zoom gear for Panasonic 7-14mm lens

    450€

    I can eventually split

    20210221_111042.thumb.jpg.8bcffc2c5d82ceed7f78a1133b1c6e8f.jpg20210221_111008.thumb.jpg.0d4a6161e9400701ffa9c60e44d25939.jpg20210221_111103.thumb.jpg.59a451516346d26f5697190fe6a2bd40.jpg20210221_111152.thumb.jpg.424fd951041b815aa0f420aaeca7c273.jpg20210221_110947.thumb.jpg.7099e0234eed997de3df14f409789ba5.jpg

     

    Edited by Davide DB — photos added
  6. Lens + zoom gear price updated to 400 euro

  7. Lens sold.

    I will post a new topic for the Nauticam zoom gear

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.