Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: For sale Seafrogs X-T3 housing with dome port.

Started by PiotrPL ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: For sale Seafrogs X-T3 housing with dome port.

1 posts
  1. I have for sale X-T3 housing from SeaFrogs.

    I used it 5 times to 30m depth in South Egipt. It didn't leak and work perfectly.
    I had it with flat port but I'm selling it with new Dome Port which never saw water.

    Price is 400 Euro + Shipment.
    So it is in perfect condition.

    Location: Poznan, Poland

    Cheers
    Peter

    153737629_10160827419498858_3582109215594756518_o.jpg

    Edited by PiotrPL
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.