Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Caribbean Explorer 2

Started by TimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Caribbean Explorer 2

3 posts
  1. Living here in Sint Maarten we are extremely lucky that COVID is not the same scale of a problem as in Europe or the US. As a result, my partner and I have just booked with a group of friends on a liveaboard operating out of Sint Maarten heading, in May, to Saba. The trip should also have taken in diving off St Kitts but that's not feasible for COVID reason. But hey, diving Saba works for me!

    Photos and explanations of the camera facilities on the boat don't say much (which may actually say a lot!). So has anyone been on the Caribbean Explorer 2 and can tell me any more about camera facilities or general operations?

    Many thanks, guys

     

  2. Can't help with your questions, but just want to say that I am jealous.  Saba is on my list of places to dive someday.  Have fun, and stay safe

  3. Sorry John!

    Yeah, got to say, we do appreciate how lucky we are.

    I'm not sure if I should write up a trip report or not. :unsure: Will I get hate mail?  I'll let you know what it's like (the trip that is, not the hate mail)

    Got my COVID jab on Monday too. 

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.