Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: DS-125 strobes, dual sync cord, charger, batteries, flex arms—$600

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: DS-125 strobes, dual sync cord, charger, batteries, flex arms—$600

2 posts
  1. For sale is a set of Ikelite DS-125 strobes with NiMH battery packs (#4066.5, from 2007 and 2009), flex arms for quick-release tray handles, charger, dual sync cord (#4103.52), and original ball mounts for connecting regular arm sets. There's also an extra set of flex arm mounts, too. The strobes have the original diffusers and lanyards. Bulbs are good. I appreciated the quick maneuverability of the flex arms, having had regular arms in the past. 

    I think I bought this set with a housing about ten years ago here on Wetpixel. Used it a few times in the Bahamas and in a swimming pool, all in shallow water. Tested in a pool last summer and the batteries still held plenty of charge and the strobes worked well (with Ikelite housing for 5D Mk II, which I'm holding on to). The toggle pawl on the older strobe broke, so I ordered a replacement kit and installed it (2017). There's an extra latch in the spare parts pile as a result. Buyer should probably upgrade the o-rings on the battery packs and in the sync cord. 

    I'd prefer to sell to a buyer in the U.S. but I am open to shipping overseas. PayPal or Venmo for payment. 

    I'm in eastern Massachusetts, in case someone local wants to buy and save on shipping costs.

    $600 + shipping costs, OBO

     

    IMG_0361.jpeg

    IMG_0360.jpg

    Edited by danielandrewclem
  2. SOLD

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.