Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full Set-Up - Olympus PEN E-PL7

Started by Jase2109 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Full Set-Up - Olympus PEN E-PL7

2 posts
  1. Hi Folks

    I'm selling my full underwater camera set-up  It's not pro level, but I've taken some fantastic photo's with the set-up which i've built over a couple of years.. Happy to split out the items as I'm sure some people may want an individual item rather than everything..  I still have the boxes for the camera, lenses and housing (inc manuals, charger etc), same for the AOI port.   Everything is in tip top condition and i still have the original grease for the Sea & Sea strobe!  I've listed the items and prices for each below.. Cheers Jason 

    Olympus PEN E-PL7 w/ M.Zuiko 14-42mm Pancake Lens - £200 ono

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4-5.6 ultra wide (weitwinkel) (weitwinkel) Angle Lens - £300 ono

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - £300 ono

    Olympus PEN PT-EP12 Underwater Housing - £300 ono

    Deepshots Olympus 14-42 EZ Zoom Gear - £10 (FOC if bought with any other item)

    AOI FLP-02 Macro Flat Port for Olympus PEN housings - £150 ono

    Zen Underwater WA-100-EP Dome Port for Olympus PEN housings (Wide Angle Lenses) - £250 ono

    Sea  & Sea YS-D2 Underwater Light Strobe - £300 (will include the fibre optic cable)

    I-Das Strobe Mounting Kit - £100 ono

    IMG_7083.C2.HEIC

    Edited by Jase2109
  2. On 3/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Jase2109 said:

    Hi Folks

    I'm selling my full Olympus PEN set-up.  I'm happy to split out the items as I'm sure some people may want an individual item rather than everything. Please drop me a line.  I still have the boxes for the camera, lenses and housing (inc manuals, charger etc), same for the AOI port.   Everything is in great condition  I've listed the items and prices for each below.. Happy to discuss offers. Cheers Jason 

    Olympus PEN E-PL7  PEN Camera w/ M.Zuiko 14-42mm Pancake Lens - £200 ono

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4-5.6 ultra wide (weitwinkel) Angle Lens - £300 ono

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens - £300 ono

    Olympus PEN PT-EP12 Underwater Housing - £300 ono

    Deepshots Olympus 14-42 EZ Zoom Gear - £10 ono

    AOI FLP-02 Macro Flat Port for Olympus PEN housings - £150 ono

    Zen Underwater WA-100-EP Dome Port for Olympus PEN housings (Wide Angle Lenses) - £250 ono

    Sea  & Sea YS-D2 Underwater Light Strobe - £300 (will include the fibre optic cable)

    I-Das Strobe Mounting Kit - £100 ono

     

    On 3/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Jase2109 said:

     

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.