Ikelite housing for D750 for sale - $1900 USD or best offer
Started by mptuzio ·
5Posts
5Replies
Read-only discussion
Ikelite housing for D750 for sale - $1900 USD or best offer
5 posts
Hello!
I am looking to sell and ikelite housing for a nikon D750. The housing works great but I recently switched to Sony and would like to upgrade my housing as well. I also am willing to include the camera for an additional price.
Housing includes the following components to complete a system with Nikons 105mm macro lens as well as Nikons 16-35 wide angle.
8 inch dome port
FL modular flat front
Fl Extension Tube for lenses ip to 5.1 inches
Vacuum Kit for ensuring a tight seal
All standard accessories such as Focus rings and grips
Feel free to contact for more details!
Hi mptuzio
You might want to add what currency you are using when asking for 1900 for the sale. US Dollars? Euros? Pounds?