Best for CFWA and macro video. Ideal companion for compact and small mirrorless cameras as well as Olympus TG-3 / TG-4 / TG-5 / TG-6
Specifications here https://lightandmotion.com/products/sola-video-pro-3800
Used intermittently for 3 years. Used it sparingly periodically for 3 years. Always thoroughly demineralized, never dropped or repaired
Technically good working condition. I continue to dive with these lights sometimes. There are some scuffs and traces of use - see the photos attached
Sale reason: I have 4 pairs of video lights and I don't need that much anymore...
Set: torches with ball mount + original chargers. Price per pair = US$ 400, do not sell separately
Custom improvement: rings with 62mm threads are glued to the head parts, which allows you to attach hoods, reflectors, light filters, etc.
Optional: two aluminium hoods with custom made blue-green filters for shooting video in the daytime at a depth of 10-25 meters at a price of US$ 50 per pair
The batteries are in excellent condition, tomorrow I will test how long they work in each of the modes and write in the comments
At night, they are ideal not only for shooting videos but also as a search light
List of shortcomings:
- glued plastic plug of the charger, it has been working perfectly for more than a year
- the slider switch on first light does not slide back as smoothly as on the second light, you have to follow it
- some abrasions and scratches
PS This model is without side internal LEDs. The state of charge is indicated by the light of the main upper LEDs
Video light now in the Philippines, 20-25 days shipping with track number at $ 45-65 depending on the country
Bayer pays shipping cost and bank/paypal fee
I will add video tomorrow