Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

P1 and P 2 variants

Started by Scubaguy33469 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

P1 and P 2 variants

3 posts
  1. What do you think of the new highly transmissible variants? Will they stop diving?

  2. Let's hope not!

    All I've read so far is that the current vaccines can be tweaked quite quickly... (a bit like is done some years with flu vaccines)

  3. I have no particular insight, but I can certainly see a model where we will have to get annual or biannual booster shots to account for new variants in the future, similar to the flu shots we get now.  I don't think that SARS-CoV2 is going away any time soon.  I suspect that we will be living with it for the foreseeable future.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.