Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

ZEN 230 Dome Port for sale $1400

Started by SCUBA Hank ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

ZEN 230 Dome Port for sale $1400

6 posts
  1. Hello,

    I seem to be focused (no pun intended) on Macro and Blackwater dives only lately so I am selling my awesome ZEN 230 dome port...

    It is in great condition, no scratches etc. The port has about 25 dives on it and has always been covered by the Neoprene cover when stored, on the boat etc.

    There is an adjustable Go Pro-Mount affixed to it (can be removed easily). I found it really useful to get both views while filming video for varied shots in the same filming session...

     

    Happy to email more pics but WetPixel only allows one pic to be added :(

     

    You pay shipping or pick up in the Fort Lauderdale area. US shipping only please. 


    $1400

     

    1954395914_IMG_0200(1).thumb.JPG.056d8483bcb71e2a61a9b4a8773bdeed.JPG

    IMG_0199 (1).JPG

    Edited by SCUBA Hank — added a photo.
  2. Hey Hank

    What housing is it for?

    PS: you can certainly add more than one photo to any post.

  3. Tim, it's for a Nauticam housing.

     

    No luck on additional photos here (and I've posted many things here in the past with multiple photos). For whatever reason this post only allowed the one. Happy to email you more if you're interested. 

     

     

  4. Thanks, Hank. Odd on the photo issue. As you say, normally no problem adding multiple pics.

    Sadly Nauticam fitting no use to me. Sorry!

  5. Hi. I may be interested if you wish to ship it outside US. Best regards, Miguel Pereira

  6. Hello,

     

    I am happy to ship it but you’ll Have to pay the shipping costs.

     

    Let me know.

     

    -Hank

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.