Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for a Nikkor 60mm AF-S micro

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a Nikkor 60mm AF-S micro

2 posts
  1. Does anyone have a Nikkor 60mm AF-S (ie the newer one) micro lens that they no longer use and would be happy to sell?

    I'm looking for one in tip-top condition for shipping to either Sint Maarten or to a forwarding address in Miami. So I guess a seller in the US/Canada would be best. 

    Please PM me if you do.

    Many thanks!

  2. Found one!

    Always shop local..... I could not find this lens anywhere in the UK, Europe or the US. Backordered everywhere and for months.

    So on a whim I took a stroll into our local town and, bingo, the shop that sells camera gear had 2 of them. And at a good price too. I was tempted to buy them both.

    If anyone is looking for a Nikkor AF-S 60mm let me know and I'll check if the shop has one left.

     

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.