Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony A6500 w/Nauticam Housing & Tokina 10-17

Started by njdiverjoe ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony A6500 w/Nauticam Housing & Tokina 10-17

7 posts
  1. Complete setup for wide angle shooting with Sony A6500 with Nauticam NA-A6500 housing -- just need to bring your own lights. Lightly used with only a couple dozen dives on it, always given a fresh water soak after dives.

    Included is:

    Sony A6500

    Canon EF mount to Sony E-mount Metabones adapter

    Tokina 10-17 for Canon EF mount

    Nauticam NA-A6500

    Zen 100mm glass dome (has one tiny scratch on the side, not noticeable in images)

    Zoom ring for Tokina 10-17  (Nauticam 19127 TN1017-Z)

    N85 - N120 50mm port adapter (Nauticam 36206) -- port adapter has a small scratch on the bottom

    Nauticam battery pack and cable for NA6500 (not pictured)

    Pictures below -- looking to get $3500 or best offer. I have original boxes for everything except the Tokina lens. May be willing to split items as long as the housing goes first.

     

     

    A6500-front-resize.jpg

    A6500-back-resize.jpg

    a6500-resize.jpg

    dome-resize.jpg

    adapter-resize.jpg

    adapter_scratch-resize.jpg

    tokina-resize.jpg

    tokina_ring-resize.jpg

  2. If you decide to split, I am interested in the battery pack.

     

  3. Interested in the whole pack if you are willing to ship to the UK.

    Can you confirm if you are including the nauticam vacuum valve too? 

    I would also love to see some of your pictures if you are happy to share, cannot find many online with this exact setup.

    I currently use a compact Sony R100IV with wet lenses and I am looking to upgrade.

    Thanks

  4. 10 hours ago, Blenny84 said:

    Interested in the whole pack if you are willing to ship to the UK.

    Can you confirm if you are including the nauticam vacuum valve too? 

    I would also love to see some of your pictures if you are happy to share, cannot find many online with this exact setup.

    I currently use a compact Sony R100IV with wet lenses and I am looking to upgrade.

    Thanks

    I don't have any problem shipping to the UK. As far as a vacuum valve I moved it to another setup so it's not included with everything.

    I'm not sure how I feel about sharing pictures, simply because I'm not all that great lol.  I'll direct message you a link to some pictures and video screen grabs.

  5. Would like to get this outta here -- asking price updated to $3000 obo for everything.

  6. I'm interested in the battery pack if you will split it. 

  7. Everything is Sold thank you

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.