Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Sea & SEA YS-D2 Ball Mount Adapter

Started by gradient ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea & SEA YS-D2 Ball Mount Adapter

9 posts
  1. Hello fam, 

    Do you know where I could get extras of the ball mount adapter used to attach to the YS-D2's? I couldn't find them anywhere. Thanks a lot. 

     

    image.png.a5ea251ec80112501f57cf0358372b38.png

    Dan

  2. My old D2 died. So I have the original ball mount and screws (and the hex key). I can get it to you. Does $20 sound like a reasonable price. I think another few bucks to ship, if you are in the states.

  3. sent you a pm

  4. I am not sure that the Tak Lung that Jack is selling will fit the holes on the S&S strobes, the Tak Lung version is for putting on trays.

    Bill

  5. I agree. The sea&sea ball mount adapters for strobes is what Im looking for. Couldn't find a dealer selling one so dead Ys D1's or D2's work.

  6. There are a couple of ball mounts on the ULCS website which I wondered about - but could be it's the same problem as Bill identified: fine for a try but not S&S mount compatible. 

    Contact S&S directly? They must have them??

  7. I tried S&S once and they didn't have a part number for them. You might call Pacific Housing repair, I suspect he has dozens of them.

    BVA

  8. good news. backscatter has them. the part number is 

    ss-1041-s-11a
    Sea & Sea Ball Joint Base (YS-D1 / YS-D2 / YS-D2J) (No o-ring or hardware)

     

    $40 without the O-ring. 

     

    Cheers,

     

    Daniel

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.