Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB GATES AX700/Z90 HOUSING & ACCESSORIES

Started by danielstassen ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB GATES AX700/Z90 HOUSING & ACCESSORIES

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    As per the title, I'm open to offers for the following items:

    • GATES AX700/Z90 HOUSING
    • GATES GP34A PORT
    • SAGA M67 DOUBLE FLIP ADAPTER FOR GATES PORTS
    • GATES TRIPOD WITH DOVETAIL FOR SMALL HANDYCAM HOUSINGS

    I'm also interested in the Sony AX700 camera in case you want to sell as a package.

    I have shipping addresses in the US, Europe, Australia, and Indonesia. This will avoid any custom fees.

    You can contact me on danielstassen@mac.com

    Cheers,

    Daniel

  2. Bump :bye:

  3. Hi,

    just to clarify —> I’m buying NOT selling :good:

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.