Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Oly 7-14 Pro 3D Printed Zoom/Focus Gear

Started by Travi the Diver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Oly 7-14 Pro 3D Printed Zoom/Focus Gear

4 posts
  1. I've found a ton of Oly 3d printed gears online and here, but I haven't been able to find any for the 7-14 Pro. It needs a zoom and focus gear and I'd rather not have to pay another ~$400 on top of the $1200 lens, $1200 dome and $600 85 to 120mm adapter ring.

    Thought I'd check before I try to design one myself and maybe save myself some trouble. 

    Thanks!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.