Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WWL-1 and accessories for sell

Started by jmbelloteau ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WWL-1 and accessories for sell

4 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

    I'm selling my Nauticam Wet Wide Angle Lens WWL-1 with the original Nauticam custom case, the front neoprene protection and the following :

    • x1 Nauticam buoyancy foam float collar for WWL-1
    • x1 Nauticam hard cap for WWL-1
    • x1 M67 bayonet mount converter for WWL-1

    The lenses is in perfect shape, not a scratch. (if need I can send you more pictures)

    I'm actually in Paris, France but can ship it worldwide with UPS.

    Total 1000€ + shipping.

    Best.

    IMG_4289.jpg

    IMG_4291.jpg

    IMG_4292.jpg

    IMG_4295.jpg

  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. SOLD

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.