Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

S-Turtle TTL Trigger (Sony version) for sell

Started by jmbelloteau ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

S-Turtle TTL Trigger (Sony version) for sell

7 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

    I'm selling my S-Turtle Trigger for Sony systems.

    It is perfectly working it just miss the led adapter that I've lost during my last trip. (can be purchased new for 40€)

    The USB charging cable wasn't include in the original box, but I'll add a good one for free to compensate the missing led adapter.

    I'm actually in Paris, France but can ship it worldwide with UPS.

    Total €200€ + shipping.

    Best.

    photo - 1.jpg

    photo - 2.jpg

    photo - 3.jpg

  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. new price : 180€

  5. bump

  6. bump

  7. SOLD

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.