Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Ikelite DS125 strobe

Started by JohnN ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Ikelite DS125 strobe

6 posts
  1. The flash tube has died on my second DS125.  Ideally I only want the front half (I have an almost new battery pack)

  2. Have your asked Ikelite about getting it fixed? They are great with their service and might fix it for what you'll pay for a used one.

  3. Yes  Unfortunately the DS125 has been discontinued so long, Ikelite does not offer a repair service for the DS125.

    Yes, their customer support has been very good to me.  I had a failed battery pack (new purchase) and with only three days to when I was scheduled to leave, they overnighted a replacement to me.

     

     

  4. There is one on eBay that needs a battery. Sounds perfect for you.

    DS125 on eBay

    Note it is not my auction and I just happen to stumble on it. 

    Edited by water buffalo — added link
  5. Thank you!

  6. Thank you!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.