Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Need Help with Strobes!

Started by Scott9450 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Help with Strobes!

2 posts
  1. I own a Sony A7R iii with a nauticam housing and 2 Inon Z-330 strobes but I cannot seem to get my strobes to connect to my camera when firing?

    I checked the “Inon compatibility chart” but quite frankly it seems very short and a lot of outdated cameras. Any help on this would be great!

    P.S I have two nauticam fibre optic cables plugged in and a wireless flash trigger

     

    Edit - nvm I’ve fixed it now, thanks guys

    Edited by Scott9450 — Just to fix something
  2. Please tell us how you identified what was wrong and what you did to fix it, so the rest of us can benefit from your experience. Cheers!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.