Item: Ultralight Control Systems (ULCS) AC-CSF Clamp
Description:
Clamp-set modified to allow more side to side movement – 1 1/2″ center to center with black T-knob
Clamp uses a 1/4″-20 coarse thread bolt
Condition: brand-new, unused, and undamaged item – NEVER EVEN SUBMERGED IN WATER
Quantity: 2 are available (you can purchase either 1 clamp or both)
Volume Discount: if you purchase both clamps, you will receive a discount of $2.50 per clamp (or $5.00 altogether)
Price:
$25.00 for 1 clamp
$45.00 for 2 clamps
1 clamp was sold - 1 is left.
I am reducing the price to $20.
Location?
New York City
Would you put it in a small envelope and mail to Canada?
Yes, I would but I think it really depends on postage (could be anywhere from US$3.50 to US$14.25 - depending on whether USPS considers the small envelope an envelope or a small package). You might be better off ordering directly from the manufacturer and pay less altogether...
Dear sidcaver,
I just checked with USPS. The postage would come to USD 14.25. Let me know if still interested.