What is the best photo touch-up program?
Anyone have any favorite programs to re-touch? I'm currently using photoshop- is there anything better?
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by sugar ·
Read-only discussion
Anyone have any favorite programs to re-touch? I'm currently using photoshop- is there anything better?
Photoshop CS is still the standard
Ditto. If you already use the best, there is no reason to look at or learn lesser alternatives.
Photoshop CS, the easiest choice you'll ever make in UW photography. My personal top three?
1. Photoshop CS
2. Photoshop CS
3. Photoshop CS
Now, for raw converters there are more choices. I like, well, Photoshop CS but there are others. Depends on the camera and how much land shooting you do.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.