Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Pair of Mint Condition Inon Z330 Strobes!

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Pair of Mint Condition Inon Z330 Strobes!

7 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    I now have for sale two like - new, lightly used Inon Z330 Strobes including diffusers.  No problems, floods, or any other issues, they are in excellent shape! Asking $350 each or $700 for both.  Buyer pays shipping.  PayPal only please, using Pay to "Friends and Family" to eliminate fees.  If interested, please contact me at my email:  thbjr@earthlink.net.

    Thanks for looking!

    Tom

  2. FYI, 

    I would never make a friends and family purchase over the internet. Way too much risk for you to save $21 (3% of $700).

  3. Lewis, that is certainly understandable.  Some people don't trust it, I guess.  In which case I would just add the $21 to the price, to avoid the fee.  No problem!

    Tom

  4. Lewis

    I can vouch or Neptune63 as we dove together way back when and unless he has turned into a bad egg(very much doubt) I would trust him now on a 700$ sale in a second.Now maybe you think I'm a black box but I have many dealings with many on this site either selling or buying over the years.

    Mark Cortright

  5. Hi Neptune,

    Is it still available, I’m interested

     

  6. Emailed you. I would like these if they are still available

  7. Thanks, Mark!  I appreciate it!

     

    To all, the strobes are now sold.  Thanks for youir interest, and may you dive again soon!!

    Tom

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.