Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New GoPro Housing for GoPro Hero 9 - rated to 500ft/150m

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

New GoPro Housing for GoPro Hero 9 - rated to 500ft/150m

6 posts
  1. I have the iQsub case for the GoPro 7 and it is "bombproof."

    I've had it to at least 260 fsw. It is very simple to use and to know that it is sealed. I never have to worry about it no matter how much gear I have and no matter what it can bang into. I take it on almost every dive either clamped to the top of my camera housing to shoot video or clipped off on a D ring if I'm not taking my camera.

    I'm not associated with iQsub but I highly recommend their housings. 

  2. Yes a friend of mine has the iQsub and I can confirm it's bulletproof 

    More or less as their gear ;)

  3. Looks good. Any idea of the weight ?

    Typically, how long does it take for the various issues with a Gopro to be resolved after release? Still reading lots of complaints in the Go Pro forums about the 9

  4. No idea about the weight. A little bit more than a classic one. It's made of Delrin.

    No idea on GP bugs either

  5. 6 hours ago, John Doe II said:

    Looks good. Any idea of the weight ?

    Typically, how long does it take for the various issues with a Gopro to be resolved after release? Still reading lots of complaints in the Go Pro forums about the 9

    I've seen 160g and 190g dry weight. It is pretty light, especially in the water. I don't even notice it when I have it clipped off on a D ring.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.