Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My land lockdown project

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

My land lockdown project

4 posts
  1. Some people have gone the bathtub route but I decided to expand my horizons to land wildlife photography. It has been a journey and although the challenges of long lens work are not exactly the same stability and field work is fundamental like it is underwater a bit like buoyancy. Hopefully makes for a pleasant and relaxing watch while we wait for things to pick up again

    Stay safe

     

  2. Hi Massimo.

    Nice project really. You have amazing footage but really too long without a voiceover for my taste. 

    Which lenses did you use to film them undisturbed?

    I saw a weird effect on the transition at 2'. There are other later on. I don't think it's an intentional transition effect 

    Bye

     

  3. 1 hour ago, Davide DB said:
    Hi Massimo.
    Nice project really. You have amazing footage but really too long without a voiceover for my taste. 
    Which lenses did you use to film them undisturbed?
    I saw a weird effect on the transition at 2'. There are other later on. I don't think it's an intentional transition effect 
    Bye
     


    YouTube is introducing around 1 glitch per day. The clip was uploaded 10 days ago and checked no issues. On day 1 was fine too. On day 2 had 1 glitch and on day 3 it has 2 glitches very interesting trend. I wrote them about it not sure I will get a reply. Even more interesting if I download the video or I scrub it in the editor there are no issues, perhaps they have a playback problem?
    No voiceover is intentional I didn’t want to do a documentary just to relive my walks
    I used quite a few lenses the bulk is with 50-200 sometimes with teleconverter some of the closer shots 200mm + 2 TC
    All on monopod I only used tripods for some of the landscape shots


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Edited by Interceptor121
  4. Even more interesting. If you force youtube to h264 there are no glitches conclusion their vp9 codec has some playback problems of some description!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.