Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Turnkey - Ports+Lens (12-50mm EZ) system for Nauticam for Olympus MFT

Started by mudbhary ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Turnkey - Ports+Lens (12-50mm EZ) system for Nauticam for Olympus MFT

1 posts
  1. Folks - I have a neat little lens plus port/gear/flip holder for sale - everything is in *excellent* working condition, I have used it with my Nauticam housing for the Olympys OMD M5, it should work with other N85 housings for Oly. What I have for sale are the following bits. So these are for the N85 housings and ideally for Olympus 4/3rds. 
    • Olympus M.Zuiko Lens MSC ED M.12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 Black for Micro 4:3 Lens - this one has the macro button
    • Nauticam N85 Macro Port with 77mm threads
    • Nauticam O1250-Z EZ Zoom Gear for Olympus ED 12-50 EZ Lens (btw - one tiny screw is missing, works fine without it, you can also buy a replacement screw from Backscatter I imagine) 
    • Nauticam M67 Flip Diopter Holder for M77 Macro Ports (36161)
     
    Only selling as a package and for $1000 US. Ideally US buyers, but I will ship International, please factor in the shipping cost which will be substantial, still, the total cost will be 50% less than buying new.

    I can send pictures and answer questions from interested parties.
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.