Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5DSr Housing

Started by FStopMiami ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5DSr Housing

3 posts
  1.  Looking for a housing for my Canon 5Dsr

  2. Would you be interested in an Ikelite housing I have one for a Canon 5D Mk IV

  3. I have a Sea & Sea MDX 5DMKIII v2 housing that I've used very successfully with my 5DSR. Condition is excellent - I would rate it as 9+.

    I also have an extra set of O-rings that would go with it. No ports, as I plan to reuse my ports/domes with my new (yet-to-be-bought) R5 housing.

    Let me know if interested - we can then discuss price.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.