Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Free -- Ikelite 4100.4 Slave TTL Sensor

Started by JohnN ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Free -- Ikelite 4100.4 Slave TTL Sensor

3 posts
  1. This is an oldie, but I believe it will work with any Ikelite TTL strobe DS50, DS51, DS125, DS160, DS161.

    This came out at the same time as the DS50/DS125 so the manual only lists those two models.  

    I have no need for this, you pay shipping and its yours.

    I have PDF(s) of the manuals for this, but they are too large to upload.

    ikelite_.thumb.jpg.96aca81472ce70bcce27ad0665d16796.jpg

  2. I have some Ikelight strobes this would work with. Located in SLO, CA 93401

    let me know, thanks

  3. Item is gone

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.