Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Custom fitted wet suits

Started by phxazcraig ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Custom fitted wet suits

5 posts
  1. Well, it's loosely a bit of photographic equipment...  Not sure where to ask, but does anyone have a recommendation for a source of a custom-fitted wetsuit in the US?   Someone you've actually used, or a friend has.   I have a longer torso/shorter legs body, and I can't get off-the-rack suits to fit without either gapping in the lower back, or legs that are 2+ inches too long and have to be folded under.

    I also want some features like zippered arms and legs (if more than 3 mil), and possibly a front zip opening.  I don't know how many dives I have left in my life, but I'm tired of fighting a lousy-fitting suit for any of them.

  2. Hi

    Northern Diver makes special measure suits.

    I know them for their dry suits, but I noticed in the site that they also have wetsuits.

    https://www.ndiver.com/mtm-diver-sizer

    BR

    Pedro Alves

  3. https://7till8.com/

    I have a 3mm dive wetsuit with integrated hood from them.

  4. 15 hours ago, phxazcraig said:

    Well, it's loosely a bit of photographic equipment...  Not sure where to ask, but does anyone have a recommendation for a source of a custom-fitted wetsuit in the US?   Someone you've actually used, or a friend has.   I have a longer torso/shorter legs body, and I can't get off-the-rack suits to fit without either gapping in the lower back, or legs that are 2+ inches too long and have to be folded under.

    I also want some features like zippered arms and legs (if more than 3 mil), and possibly a front zip opening.  I don't know how many dives I have left in my life, but I'm tired of fighting a lousy-fitting suit for any of them.

    Hi Craig,

     

    There was a similar tread recently:

    View archived post in: Dive Suit: Semi-Dry or Dry

    The Seaskin suits are made in U.K. and Stuart said shipping to US is no problem. These suits are entirely made ad measure and good quality for relatively low price...

     

    Wolfgang

    Edited by Architeuthis
  5. Polosub, top product

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.