Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica Housing and ports for Sony A6500

Started by jmark18 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica Housing and ports for Sony A6500

9 posts
  1. A6500 housing with Nikonos connection and optical connection
    30300 Power Saddle
    30616 Step Up Extension Ring
    30205 SWB Dome Port with shade and neoprene cover- never wet
    0-60 Macro Port
    30200 Fisheye Port
    18430 Single Flip Holder
    30513 Zoom gear for Sony 16-55 lens
    30600 Extension Ring for Fisheye Port
    30601 Extension ring
    30602 Extension ring
    30605 Extension ring
    The gear has been on 2 dive trips and some is unused. I have switched to a full frame system and need to rehome the equipment. Except for the actual housing the other pieces are in their original boxes. Included is the Surveyor vacuum system with pump. It never has failed to hold a vacuum indefinitely only losing the LED when the battery dies out. Never wet inside - the camera itself looks brand new and it was sold as like new when I traded it for the new camera.  I will provide any photos on request. Prefer to sell as a package $2800 plus fees and shipping. I will break it up if there is enough interest in the components to make it worthwhile for a sale.This system is ready for use when a camera is supplied.

    IMG_1132.jpeg

  2. Bump $2500

  3. Bump $2000

  4. Going up on Ebay this weekend if there are no takers

  5. I am picking up my new housing this coming weekend. Any reasonable offer will be accepted

  6. Hi jmark18,

     

    I'm interested in the setup you're selling but I have a few questions. Can you tell me which lenses you were using it with ? As for the macro port, I guess there's a typo, could you give again the reference ?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. I was using the kit lens 16-55, the 20mm wide angle with fisheye converter and both 30 mm and 50 mm macro lenses. the macro port is the 0-60 port part 30207 in the Aquatica catalogue.

  8. I have sold the 8 inch dome port 30205, the step up extension ring 30616, and the flip holder 18430. Reduced asking price is now $1200 plus shipping

  9. Sold

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.