Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite A7iii Housing, Dome, Side Handle

Started by DFason ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite A7iii Housing, Dome, Side Handle

5 posts
  1. Hey guys, new to the forum but have established feedback on FM. 

    I have used this housing for over a year now. It is completely overkill for me as I generally do not go deeper than 5' for the photography I do. This is in great condition. 

    I can send more photos through DM or on here. Whatever works! 

    Includes dome, extension, side handles ( not pictured ). 

    $1450 shipped UPS. 

    -Dave

    Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.47.22 AM.png

    Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 9.47.39 AM.png

  2. Up for the day. Open to offers. 

  3. Bump for the day. 

    -Dave

  4. I'll do $1350 total! I would really like this sold soon.

    -Dave

  5. Is this still available?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.