Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS : Nauticam NA-1DX3 (upgraded 1DX2 housing for sale), Ethernet/tether (complete kit available)

Started by stmadsen ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS : Nauticam NA-1DX3 (upgraded 1DX2 housing for sale), Ethernet/tether (complete kit available)

4 posts
  1. Due to other projects and priorities I have (with a heavy heart) decided to sell my Nauticam 1DX3 housing. It has Ethernet bulkhead and 25m/75ft cable included, , a lot of other stuff available.  I do have the 1DX3 for sale as well, but since bought locally here I Norway I am sure you can find  better priced camera housings overseas.

    A complete package can consist of

    NA 502 monitor housing incl. SMallHD 502 monitor 
    230mm Domeport, FISHEYE 2 0Macroport
    Vacuum bulkhead
    Zoom rings for various CANON lenses
    Nauticam Flash trigger 

    Complete ready to go in the water.  I do have a 1DX3 (23000 exposures)  for sale as well, so a complete kit can be considered.  
     

    The housing is an upgraded NA1dx2 housing (with NAUTICAM 98601, done at Panocean/Nauticam in Germany,  can be converted back to support Canon 1DX Mark 2 again if necessary. 
    (its not a hot-swap thing, but not that big deal to do your self , all parts available and included .  Vacuum check is a good QA approach :)). 

    UPS shipping worldwide , insured and in hardcase.  

    Price: depends on equipment. 
    Housing starts at 3000USD including. ethernet /tether cable  spares++. 
    We can discuss additional acessories, ports +++.  

    Original boxes ++ is available for almost everything, lots of spares ++.  

    Just write me if any questions.  

     

     



     

    213_1409646426.jpg

    213_1643541612.jpg

    213_1017148585.jpg

    213_1592664367.jpg

    213_734378282.jpg

    Edited by stmadsen
  2. Hi,

    I do already have the same housing. Would you be interested to sell the tethering system (cables, bulkheads etc)? Price incl. shipping to Finland?

    Best Regards
    Richard

  3. Hey Richard! For the moment it has "added" value as a complete set. I will remember you and keep you updated  if nothing happens.  Its a magnificent solution btw.  

    Edited by stmadsen
  4. Hi Stephan,
    Returning to my earlier question: Tether kit available separately? Due to the numerous new camera annoucements during the last year. the 1DXII/1DXIII underwater is getting a bit dated. Thus by reducing your asking price of the housing (by separating the tethering kit), you might have a slightly better chance of selling the housing as well...


    Best Regards
    Richard

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.