Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus OMD EM1 underwater setup with 14-42mm lens

Started by mudbhary ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus OMD EM1 underwater setup with 14-42mm lens

1 posts
  1. I have for sale the following:

    • Oly housing for the OMD EM1 camera (practically new)
    • Oly flatport (supports the 60mm macro also, if you have it)
    • AOI 4" dome port for Pany 8mm fisheye (lens not offered), minor scuff marks, will not affect UW picture quality in most instances. I suppose one could always divine an experiment as a counter but I have never had an issue.
    • Excellent condition OMD EM1 camera with the 14-42mm lens included (so that you can at least have a complete setup). Battery, charger, and camera flash(not uw strobes)
    • Zoom gears for the 14-42mm lens and the Pansonic 8mm
    • Wet lens add-on adapter for the flat port (e.g. you could add a Subsee or similar close up lens)
    • Asking Price for the system: US $1250.00
    • Buyer pays shipping

      Everything is in working order. I am letting this rig go since I also have a Nauticam setup for the OMD M5 which I am quite happy with and managing two rigs was ultimately not what I wanted to do. Serious buyers only please as I value your time and mine, and my preference is for US buyers as shipping international plus customs etc., will not make it practical to sell to an international buyer I don't think. I will ask for payment in advance and upon clearance of the payment will ship the items, I will request a cashier's check. I will communicate gladly with the buyer to establish my bonafide and once they are comfortable with my credibility, they may move forward. Everything works, nothing has ever leaked etc. If the buyer wants me to take it to my local UW photography shop for a pressure test, I could arrange that, but note it will add to the cost and I don't think it is necessary. That said, you are buying an UW rig, and if you make mistakes in setting it up, you will flood it. Ideal buyer is an UW point and shoot photographer wanting to upgrade(and invest further) or someone with MFT experience wanting to go from OMD M5 to M1. Probably not a good option for a newbie as the price point is in my opinion not right for starting out with, as additional items will need to be purchased (strobes, tray/arms, lenses)

       

    IMG_5562.jpeg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.