Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam SMC-1 and M67 Flip diopter holder

Started by raphaelgatti ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam SMC-1 and M67 Flip diopter holder

4 posts
  1. Hi folks

     I’m looking for add super macro capabilities to my Nauticam 5d mkiv kit

     If you are willing to let go these parts:

    - NAUTICAM SUPER MACRO CONVERTOR 1 (SMC-1, 2.3X MAGNIFICATION)

    - NAUTICAM M67 FLIP DIOPTER HOLDER FOR M67 MACRO PORTS

    Let me know

    Best regards

     

     

    31C32DE8-CC82-4D08-B240-A05E56EE0EDA.jpeg

    0516377F-79B9-45AB-9EA7-E04F2E66B291.jpeg

    Edited by raphaelgatti — Adding photo
  2. Hi, I have a M67 flip holder for sale, $150 plus shipping.  If interested please let me know. Thanks 

  3. Sent you a PM.

  4. Thank you for reaching out, I've bought the kit

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.