Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

dome for sony A7iii

Started by WesleyD ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

dome for sony A7iii

4 posts
  1. Hello!  For those who use Sony Full Frame cameras, which size dome do you use for the 8-15mm fisheye?  Thank you so much!  I greatly appreciate it!

  2. I use the Nauticam 140mm dome port with the removable sun shade. Be aware that any port you buy needs a removable shade or the shade will vignette at the 8mm circular fish end of the lens. I also use the Zen 230mm port for split shots again with the shade blades removed.

  3. 12 hours ago, WesleyD said:

    Hello!  For those who use Sony Full Frame cameras, which size dome do you use for the 8-15mm fisheye?  Thank you so much!  I greatly appreciate it!

    will depend on what housing system you are using as to what is available.  The port charts from the housing manufacturer usually give good guidance.

  4. For my Sony A7RIV in Nauticam housing I use:

    • Mostly a Nauticam 140mm dome port with removable shade; and
    • Occasionally a Subal 200mm dome with a Nauticam/Subal mount converter
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.