Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lighting Comparison Kraken vs Backscatter

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Lighting Comparison Kraken vs Backscatter

1 posts
  1. Hello all you lovely video shooters

     

    I am wondering if anyone has a comparison of the below lights.  I am planning to focus on both macro photo and video this summer,  for photo I have the Backscatter MF-1.  I also have Kraken WSR + 5000 light but I dont really like its user interface, I usually turn it onto strobe mode and I cant figure out how to get it out of strobe mode while underwater.  I am hoping for some real life uses for the Backscatter.  Yes I have reviewed the Backscatter macro page a ton but I couldn't find anything on the Kraken 5000 video light.

     

    Kraken/weefing 3000 Ring Light

    Kraken/weefing WSR+ 5000 video light

    Backscatter macro 4300

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.