Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

INON UWL-100 Lens

Started by jean ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

INON UWL-100 Lens

3 posts
  1. INON UWL-100 Lens

    I recently purchased an INON UWL-100 Lens. I used it for the first time and couple of weeks ago and got a lot of distortion around the perimeters. What is this problem and how do I correct it?

  2. You are zooming into the lens!

     

    Set the camera to full wide, and only back off a touch at most.

     

    Remember, it is for wide angle. If you need to zoom, take the lens off. Also, if you get the dome for the lens, you will be able to zoom in a bit more without distortion.

  3. That lens is designed to be used at the wides setting. If you zoom in you'll have distortions at the perimeters.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.