Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam WWL-C Lens 130 Degree FOV with 24mm (NAU-83203) - *LIKE NEW*

Started by insomniac ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam WWL-C Lens 130 Degree FOV with 24mm (NAU-83203) - *LIKE NEW*

2 posts
  1. I purchased this directly from Nauticam for $1086.00 on 12/29/2020. It appears to be in like new condition (I posted a bunch of photos in the link below). I only used this on a handful of dives while on vacation and I absolutely fell in LOVE with this lens (I really babied this lens, as I even kept the hard cover on the lens while underwater and not in use). That said, I recently sold my camera and I no longer have any use for this amazing piece of kit.  I'll sell for $900 with free FedEx ground shipping anywhere in the USA (so you'll save about $200 vs new and I can ship next day).

    I prefer Venmo as a form of payment.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/bTSiP1A8tdFR7cbb6

  2. SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.