Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - MFT ports and lenses

Started by Blenny84 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - MFT ports and lenses

7 posts
  1. Want to Buy

    Nauticam N85 35 Macro port + zoom ring + Pana 14-42mm II lens

    Nauticam N85 4inch dome port + Pana 8mm fisheye lens 

    Nauticam N85 30 extension ring + focus ring + Olympus 60mm macro lens

    Ideally looking for combos but I am also interested in buying them separately. 

    Thanks

  2. If you change your mind I have the nauticam n85 140 mm dome I had barely used

  3. Headed to Coz next week but when I get back I was planning on unloading all my Oly stuff. I've got the Oly 8mm PRO, 7-14 PRO and 60mm all with ports and adapters. I think the 4" dome is the same for the Oly and Pana fisheyes if I'm not mistaken.

  4. I have the 30 extension and the 4 inch dome for the fisheye

    thanks

  5. I have the Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens and Nauticam acrylic dome (recently purchased...only used one one dive trip) as well as the 14-42mm II Panasonic lens with zoom gear and N85 35 Macro port (more gently used but in great condition).  Also have the WWL-1 and the CMC-1 and the bayonet mount for that port.  Changing camera systems so offloading components of my Nauticam GH5 system.

  6. I have a port for the Panasonic fisheye or Oly (needs 20mm extension), FIT glass dome with very new glass.

    I have also got a 6” acrylic dome and zoom for the 12-40mm

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.