Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[WTT] Kraken Hydra 5000 WSR+ for Backscatter 4300 macro

Started by Dann-Oh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

[WTT] Kraken Hydra 5000 WSR+ for Backscatter 4300 macro

3 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    I have a Kraken Hydra 5000 WSR + and spare battery I would like to trade it for your Backscatter 4300 Macro and spare battery set.

     

    Hydra 5000 comes with:

    Hydra 5000

    2x battery

    Battery Charger

    carry case

    ys and ball adapter

    spare seals

     

    I am also open to selling the hydra 5000 and battery. I can post photos later this weekend if anyone wants to see them.

    Edited by Dann-Oh
  2. Hi Dann-oh.   Is this still for sale?

  3. On 10/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, divemorestressless said:

    Hi Dann-oh.   Is this still for sale?

    Hey there, I am just now seeing this response.  Yes I still have the Kraken Hydra 5000.  However I need to clarify I only have 1 battery for this light.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.