Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

MF 8" dome for Tokina 10-17. US$1100

Started by PeteAtkinson ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

MF 8" dome for Tokina 10-17. US$1100

1 posts
  1. The screw drive focus of the 10-17 Tokina does not work with Nikon mirrorless with an FTZ adapter. I have added a manual focus control to an 8" Aquatica dome. I use it on a Nauticam housing with the now discontinued Aquatica to Nauticam adapter. I use it mostly for over/under where you can prefocus on the underwater part and, at f16, see the in-focus blinkies in the above water part. The zoom gear is custom made and is a push-fit on the lens. The focus gear is held in place with a rubber tensioning band. The price, US$1100,  includes the Aquatica dome with MF control, neoprene dome cover, two dome shades, Aquatica to Nauticam adapter, Tokina 10-17 lens, Nauticam-fit custom zoom gear, home made focus gear. I note that the most recent Tokina 10-17 lenses have a an AF/MF switch near the bottom. I don't think this zoom gear will fit without some modification. It fits well on this older model. I won't sell the port adapter separately.

    IMG_3986S.jpg

    IMG_3987S.jpg

    IMG_3988S.jpg

    IMG_3989S.jpg

    IMG_3990S.jpg

    IMG_3991S.jpg

    IMG_3992S.jpg

    PeteAtkinson-S40.jpg

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.