Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for Mirrorless Housings

Started by Lasongo ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for Mirrorless Housings

10 posts
  1. Selling an very, very, very lightly used Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder for Mirrorless housing.

    Please note, this will not work with DSLR housings.

    I bought it a while ago without paying attention that it wasn’t compatible with my housing and hence have never used it.  Guy I bought it  from used it 5-10 times.

    It’s in great shape, just 1-2 very faint scuffs.

    Price is USD$ 700 + shipping.

    Item is located in Texas, USA.

    96D57014-E677-49BA-B4BB-B27618BD90B7.jpeg

    69D12134-91BD-4391-9189-DFF4E6C0C545.jpeg

    087BB7B4-2789-4A30-A27F-E8D1121E968B.jpeg

    A8A3E6A9-34A7-45E3-A4C9-984C11872721.jpeg

    40F8551A-0B71-49D4-8A91-40BF0066E6E1.jpeg

    Edited by Lasongo
  2. Hi,
    PM'd!
    thanks

     

    EDIT: after research, this item is compatible with NA-XT1, NA-NEX7, NA-NEX6, NA-A6000, NA-GH3, NA-GH4, NA-GX7, NA-EM5, NA-EM1, NA-EM10

    Edited by waterpixel
  3. Do you know if your item is compatible with full framed mirrorless cameras such as the Canon R5 Nauticam housing?

  4. The viewfinder is the same for mirrorless and DSLR housings, just the mounting adapter is different. To convert from a DSLR housing to a mirrorless housing, get one of these: https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-Viewfinder-Collar-Adaptor-for-32201-and-32203-to-Use-on-Mirrorless-MIL-Housings

    Edit: Oops, the link provided is to convert from DSLR to Mirrorless, not the other way around. To convert the mirrorless to DSLR, you need this one: https://www.backscatter.com/Nauticam-Viewfinder-Collar-Adaptor-for-32204-and-32205-on-DSLR-Housings

     

    Edited by froop — Added the correct link
  5. Does this viewfinder swivel from horizontal to vertical position without removing it?  I shoot with Sony a7riv in Nauticam housing.

  6. Hi @Kelamik, the viewfinder is permanently fixed in a 45 degree position.  I don't think there are any manufactured that have that capability.

    You can rotate it from side-to-side, but you can't change the angle.

  7. 50 minutes ago, Lasongo said:

    Hi @Kelamik, the viewfinder is permanently fixed in a 45 degree position.  I don't think there are any manufactured that have that capability.

    You can rotate it from side-to-side, but you can't change the angle.

    I think Kelamik is asking if you can set the viewfinder to shoot either portrait of landscape - not whether you can change the shooting angle from 45-degrees. 

    Most 45-degree viewfinders I've seen rotate to either portrait or landscape shooting but for sure don't change the 45-degree shooting angle.

  8. Item is SOLD an no longer available.

  9. Do you still have the viewfinder for sale? What model # is it?

    thanks,

    regina.   kelpdiver2001@gmail.com

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.