Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Retra LSD for YS-D1/D2

Started by Mr. Grouper ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Retra LSD for YS-D1/D2

11 posts
  1.  Selling my Retra Snoot in very good conditions, used only several times. Comes with the standard mask set and original box.

     Asking $250 plus shipping from Canada.

    IMG_3165.heic

    IMG_3166.heicIMG_3168.heic

  2. pm sent

     

  3. On 5/19/2021 at 12:23 AM, gradient said:

    pm sent

     

     I should mention that the price is in USD.

  4. bump

  5. Price reduced!

    $200 USD plus shipping .

  6. If anyone is interest in the Retra LSD but this is the wrong kind of strobe fitting, I have an Inon Z240 mount that I advertised for sale some month ago. I switched to Retra strobes.

  7. 16 hours ago, TimG said:

    If anyone is interest in the Retra LSD but this is the wrong kind of strobe fitting, I have an Inon Z240 mount that I advertised for sale some month ago. I switched to Retra strobes.

    :good:

  8. Reduced..

    $180 usd plus shipping 

  9. Pm sent

  10. The LSD has been sold.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.